Corporate Social Responsibility
Recognizing that good practices, within corporate social responsibility, is of great importance to us. We strive to educate our partners, sub-contractors and their management teams about why the workers’ conditions and high ethical standards are important to us and our clients – that this will also benefit the factory itself in the long run having our most valued workers returning every year after the Chinese New Year, thus ensuring that we maintain a high level of quality. To support our intentions we have constructed our Code of Conduct to cover all areas of concern. You can download our Code of Conduct here.
The environmental policy is a formal statement from management and advised of at all levels to all employees.
- Use natural resources conservatively by recycling and reusing where feasible.
- Minimize the use of non-recyclable natural resources.
- Follow all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Integrate care for the environment in all aspects of our business and aim to involve employees,
- customers and suppliers alike.
- Strive to develop and market products that are safe in their intended use, energy efficient, protective of the environment, and can be reused, recycled and/or disposed of safely.
- Use product development processes that seek to minimize any adverse effects on the environment.
- Store, handle and dispose of all potentially hazardous substances and wastes in a safe and proper
- Encourage reduction, reuse and recycling in all of our activities.
- Encourage responsible use of resources throughout our business, including conserving energy and water use and improving energy efficiency.
- Be open to suggestions for improvements regarding environmental issues.